Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Woodsong Tarot Reading

Hi there!
I hope your week's been going well; I'm looking forward to the weekend. This is our makeup weekend for the Renaissance Festival.
We're all in costume this year; I actually sewed a costume for my daughter this year! I don't sew, but I had bought a nice Bernina sewing machine about 8 years ago as a present. It never got used, so I thought "Why not? I can follow woodworking directions, I can follow auto mechanic manual directions, so I should be able to follow sewing directions!"
Well, I discovered that sewing directions often leave a lot that you've got to fill in on your own. Still, it wasn't a total disaster (althought I got real good at using a seam ripper!) and I managed to come up with a nice vest, chemise, and skirt so my daughter can be a "wench" this year! Talked her out of the mini-skirt thing, too. I'll try and get her to stay still for a moment this weekend so I can take a picture; I'll try to post it on the website.
How about some quick words from my sponsors, then on to the reading.
------------------------
(Here're those good folks from Austin!)
Why pay for those expensive psychic phone calls that cost at least $20 per call? Get FREE daily horoscope and Unlimited LIVE Psychic Readings for 5 FULL DAYS. That's 120 hours of Unlimited LIVE Psychic Readings. It's only $1.99 for a 5-Day Trial for unlimited access to Psychic Web. That's less than $.40 a day!
Your 5-day trial or monthly membership includes:
-Unlimited Live Video Chat with Psychic
-Unlimited Live Psychic Readings
-Email Readings
-Daily/Weekly/Monthly Horoscopes
-Tarot, Rune, I-Ching, Numerology and Biorhythm Readings
-Astro-Match
-Passion Signs
-Lucky Numbers
-Astrology Charts
-Psychic Tests
-Discussion Boards
-Psychic Chat
Psychic Web is your key to unlocking your future. Prove us wrong and click on the link. The Universe Awaits your Arrival!
http://www.woodsongtarot.com/bestpsychics/c2473.html
------------------------
We'll again pull two cards -- the first suggests something we should focus on for the week. The second suggests things we might consider in order to fully benefit from the attributes of the first card.
The cards are:
Queen of Swords
Eight of Swords (Reversed)
Note that both of these cards are Swords. Swords suggests matters of intellect and analysis -- perhaps we won't really so much on feelings and intuition, but instead more on thinking about the issues!
The Queen of Swords suggests both book smarts and street smarts tempered with experience. This lady has been around the block -- she's seen a lot and has learned a lot. She can generally think her way out of tough spots because she can step back and analyze a situation. She keeps a cool head and keeps her emotions in check.
This Queen is an awesome resource to rely on when we're facing troubling situations. She's not afraid of facing issues. Let's look at out second card to see how we might be able to use this Queen.
The Eight of Swords suggests those times when we feel "trapped" by circumstances. For whatever reason, we may feel hemmed in; we may feel that we have little free choice and that our courses are already dictated to use by the situation. In fact, the reversal seems to emphasize this aspect of the card.
The truth is very different. What this Eight also reveals is that if we only examine our situation a little more clearly, we'll see there are many avenues of escape available to us. Rather than having limited choice, we actually have a great deal of choice and control over the situation. We'll only realize this if we take the time to critically and objectively examine our situation. And what tool could be better for such analysis than the Queen of Swords!
So, if you feel like you have little control over events in your life, take a little more time to fairly review things. Use what you know and what you've learned to help you spot the choices that are really available to you. You can take control if you want.
And that's about it this time! I hope things go well for you this week and look forward to talking to you again next week. As always, if you're interested in a private reading, please try my sponsors above or my list of readers at http://www.woodsongtarot.com/readers.html . I also welcome your comments at http://woodsongtarot.blogspot.com !
Woodsong --
visit Tarot by Woodsong at http://www.woodsongtarot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Spells. Simply, with your computer keyboard ask the reader your questions and the truth will be revealed, Love Spells