Friday, September 08, 2017

Woodsong Reading, Sep 8, 2017

Hi Everyone!

I'm back again in time for the weekend reading -- plan is to keep up the "beginning of the weekend", "beginning of the week" readings -- and maybe add some more in as well if it works out.

If you're receiving this reading in your email from "blogger" -- I noticed that they strip out the Youtube video that contains the reading.  I apologize for that -- if you go to "https://youtu.be/Znco1G4Y5Cg", you'll see the current reading.

And ... here it is if you're viewing from the blog!



My heart goes out to all those affected by Hurricane Irma -- I hope everyone comes through with the important things that really count all intact.

Good fortune for the weekend, all!

Woodsong

4 comments:

Woodsong said...

You're quite welcome, Patricia!

voyance gratuite par mail said...

It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity! I will be back soon for updates.

rosy123 said...

Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire
voyance gratuite serieuse

rosy123 said...

Votre blog est simplement génial. J'y ai découvert de superbes images, signatures, citations. Je ne ma lasse pas de le regarder.
voyance gratuite par mail rapide