Tuesday, December 31, 2013

No Mr. Grumpyhead For Me!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Well, at least tomorrow will be New Years -- hope everyone has a wonderful and safe time celebrating tonight!

My hands are still giving me problems, so I'm going to keep the typing  short this time -- heading back to the doctor's Thursday so I'm hopeful I'll start making progress again.

Have the setup to record Youtube readings almost done -- once I've got that set, I'll probably start mixing these email readings with Youtube readings just because it's so difficult to type right now.  Actually, typing isn't that hard -- it's typing and hitting the right keys that's difficult!

On to the reading -- two cards, first offers a starting point, second offers things to consider to best recognize the positive attributes of our starting point.

Our first card -- the Two of Wands.

This is probably a very good card to start off 2014 with -- this two is a card of preparation.  If we want to be successful and accomplish the goals we set, we have to be realitic.  we want to do the things necessary in order to be successful -- ie, we have to PREPARE!

This means defining our goals, understanding them, understanding the obstacles we may face, determining how to best overcome those obstacles, discovering what resources and skills we need, acquiring those resources and skills, etc, etc, etc.

Sounds like a long and complex process, right?  But -- if we want to optimize our chance for success -- it's an essential process.  We may want to jump straight to the "succeed in your goal" part, but if we skip the groundwork, we're not likely to achieve our goal.

Take the time to understand your goal and what is necessary to achieve that goal -- that's how you can best achieve that goal.

What does our second card have to say about this?  Oh no, it's the Four of Pentacles.

Not this guy again -- Mr. Grumpyhead!

This suggests someone who has missed a turn somewhere when he was defining his goals.  His goal became internal and distorted -- he neglected to consider the people around him and how his goals might affect those folks.  While he might achieve his goals -- he likely will not be satisfied with the results.

Remember that we're not isolated islands -- we're a social people.  Doesn't mean you should give up personal goals -- but does suggest you should consider how you can best enjoy those results with the people you care about.

This is one I could wax about for awhile, but my hands aren't cutting me much slack ... so I'm going to quit while I can!  I think you probably get the idea, anyway.

Once again, have a happy and safe New Years!  I'll see you again next week -- and maybe in a Youtube video next time!

Woodsong

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always find something in your readings to apply to what is going on in my life. Thank you for taking the time to post them.

Voyance gratuite par mail said...

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.

voyance gratuite en ligne said...

Helpful info. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance, and I’m shocked why this twist of fate didn’t took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

voyance par mail said...

I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

voyance gratuite par mail rapide said...

Nice to know that there are doing that to our food. I guess anything you eat the skin, buy organic or pesticide free, anything you peel than it is not necessary.