Friday, July 31, 2009

Turn Things Around!

Hope your week's been going well. I've had a really fun week -- both grandbabies in town at the same time! I've had a great time spoiling them ... and then handing them back to their folks when they smelled bad! Like they say, "If I'd had known grandkids were so much fun, I'd have had them first!"

Having some success on the interview front -- have been called back for a handful of additional interviews. Hope to have an offer next week or so -- keep your fingers crossed for me!

If there's anyone else in the same boat, I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

How about we get onto that reading!

We'll again pull two cards -- the first suggests something we should focus on for the week. The second suggests things we might consider in order to fully benefit from the attributes of the first card. Our cards this week are:



Knight of Cups
(Reversed)








The Hanged Man (Reversed)







Once again we have two reversed cards. This is probably appropriate given the state of things. Even if you're not directly affected by bad news, you've certainly heard it and have likely been concerned about it. Perhaps you worry about it -- maybe even too much?

The Knight of Cups is a very emotional card. Emotions are good -- when applied moderately. This Knight's problem is that he is very susceptible to becoming overly emotional. He could let situations control him rather than trying to control the situations.

The Hanged Man offers a way out -- basically, let's just try and view things in a new or different light. Turn things around, look at them again -- you'll likely see things are more positive than you originally thought.

Of course, this card is reversed also -- recognizing that this advice is something easy to say ... but sometimes not too easy to do. All you can do is try. Spend some time considering whether or not there are other viewpoints to consider. Are you seeing things exactly as they are? Or, are your emotions coloring your evaluations? Release a little bit -- step back -- and you might find it easier to recognize a different view.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this going through a difficult time at the moment in my relationship and letting my emotions get the better of me and getting wound up is not helping me to appreciate the relationship from my partners view point. your words as always help

Anonymous said...

This was amazing. We were waiting for a very important result,which turned out to be a disappointment,I had to put away my emotions and make a decision which was not easy to do but sounded my best course of action. Anyway,hope next week u have some good news about the future for me.
Thanks anyway.

Unknown said...

hello,
I discovered your site a few days ago, frankly I congratulate you, it is very diverse and very complete. I wish you good luck, you're doing a great job, bravo, and thank you to devote time and allow us to discover a whole bunch of things.
horoscope

Voyance amour said...

Thank you very much for all your suggestions on this site. Your shares are very interesting and very rewarding. Congratulations to you.


voyance said...

That is quite surprising... I have never heard of that before reading your post!