Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Woodsong Reading

Greetings,

Hope your week's started off fine; I had hoped to ship this reading out yesterday, but I ended up travelling most of the day and was pretty much wiped when I finally arrived.

I'm up in Delaware again; it's nice to revisit the cool weather ... it's beginning to warm up a bit in Houston.

Had to drive up through Austin last week -- was very pleased to see the wildflowers are still going strong. No bluebonnets, but plenty of everything else. Wildflower season in South Texas is a very special treat -- much like Autumn Foliage in other parts of the country.

Looking forward to tonight's American Idol -- I'm in first place in my pool right now, but will probably drop out of first after this week. But, I've then got a good chance to retake first if the final two go the way I've picked 'em (we get bonus points if we get the contestant and position correct).

BTW -- you probably noticed I mistyped again last week when talking about the Eight of Pentacles. At one point, I called it the Eight of Cups. My mistake.

How about a quick word from my sponsor, then on to the reading!

-------------------------

(Looking for a private reading? Here're those good folks from Austin!)

Why pay for those expensive psychic phone calls that cost at least $20 per call? Get FREE daily horoscope and Unlimited LIVE Psychic Readings for 5 FULL DAYS. That's 120 hours of Unlimited LIVE Psychic Readings. It's only $1.99 for a 5-Day Trial for unlimited access to Psychic Web. That's less than $.40 a day!

Your 5-day trial or monthly membership includes:
-Unlimited Live Video Chat with Psychic
-Unlimited Live Psychic Readings
-Email Readings
-Daily/Weekly/Monthly Horoscopes
-Tarot, Rune, I-Ching, Numerology and Biorhythm Readings
-Astro-Match
-Passion Signs
-Lucky Numbers
-Astrology Charts
-Psychic Tests
-Discussion Boards
-Psychic Chat

Psychic Web is your key to unlocking your future. Prove us wrong and click on the link. The Universe Awaits your Arrival!

http://www.woodsongtarot.com/bestpsychics/c2473.html

---------------------

We'll again pull two cards -- the first suggests something we should focus on for the week. The second suggests things we might consider in order to fully benefit from the attributes of the first card.

The cards are:

Seven of Swords (Reversed)

Strength

Tarot cards normally offer at least a few different interpretations for every card. I generally go with the most commonly accepted, but every now and then some of the less common meanings work their way in.

I'm thinking particularly about the Seven of Swords this time. I usually see this card as being a positive message -- because it stresses overcoming obstacles in order to succeed. However, this card can also suggest solitutde -- or keeping things to yourself. This can work it's way into avoiding responsibilities and conflict. Since we've got the reversal, I'm leaning towards this latter interpretation.

I think the main reason we might avoid either conflict or responsibility is fear of failure. So, perhaps we might examine how we might combat this type of fear in order to upright the Seven.

Our second car, Strength, can help us. Strength doesn't really refer to physical strength, but rather strength of character or strength of conviction. Strength can also suggest controlling others. Often, best way to control or influence others is to be sensitive to their thoughts and compassionate to their needs. We're talking soft control here -- persuading others to your point of view while honoring their position.

If we look at it this way, then we shouldn't fear conflict -- because we're not going to go head to head with an opposing party. In fact, we're going to acknowledge the validity of our opponent's perspective -- and then calmly present our position. If we honor our opponent, there's a good chance of swaying them to our point of view -- although our revised point of view may likely entail some sort of compromise.

And that's about it this time! I hope things go well for you through the weekend and look forward to talking to you again next week. As always, if you're interested in a private reading, please try my sponsors above or my list of readers at http://www.woodsongtarot.com/readers.html . I also welcome your comments at http://woodsongtarot.blogspot.com !

Woodsong --
visit Tarot by Woodsong at http://www.woodsongtarot.com

2 comments:

susane said...

I'm really proud to find you, your blog is really great! I like its interface, and I too loved the content too. Especially so continue!

voyance gratuite par email

Anonymous said...

I am really proud to discover you, your blog is really great! I like his interface, and I loved the content too. Especially continue as well!

voyance serieuse par mail