Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Woodsong Tarot Reading

Greetings,
Hope your week's started off well! I'm surprised at how fast the week's getting away from me -- I had to go to the dentist on Monday, then I travelled Tuesday, so today was really my first day. I'm thinking "Well, I've got the rest of the week to finish things up" ... but then I realize the rest of the week is almost over with!
I'm not in Peoria this week -- back in Nashville again. Last week it was 70's, sunny, and glorious in Nashville. This week it's COLD and snowy -- just my luck, because it's back to nice weather again next week. I think I'm heading up to Delaware next week, so I'm just not getting any chance to enjoy any warm weather lately.
I'm having a little more time to go exploring this time around -- there's plenty to do in downtown Nashville. I love live music, so I'm thinking of hitting some of the blues clubs around 2nd Avenue tomorrow night. I'm not a real club or bar type person, but downtown Nashville is kindy touristy, so it's not quite the same as hitting the local bars.
Am enjoying American Idol this time around -- really enjoy watching Bo Bice perform ... but can't imagine what he'll do when he has to sing a Barry Manilow song.
How about a quick word from our sponsors, and then on to the reading!
-------------------------
Once again, here're these nice folks in Austin with a great deal on unlimited real-time Internet readings.
Why pay for those expensive psychic phone calls that cost at least $20 per call? Get FREE daily horoscope and Unlimited LIVE Psychic Readings for 5 FULL DAYS. That's 120 hours of Unlimited LIVE Psychic Readings. It's only $1.99 for a 5-Day Trial for unlimited access to Psychic Web. That's less than $.40 a day!
Your 5-day trial or monthly membership includes:
-Unlimited Live Video Chat with Psychic
-Unlimited Live Psychic Readings
-Email Readings
-Daily/Weekly/Monthly Horoscopes
-Tarot, Rune, I-Ching, Numerology and Biorhythm Readings
-Astro-Match
-Passion Signs
-Lucky Numbers
-Astrology Charts
-Psychic Tests
-Discussion Boards
-Psychic Chat
Psychic Web is your key to unlocking your future. Prove us wrong and click on the link. The Universe Awaits your Arrival!
http://www.woodsongtarot.com/bestpsychics/c2473.html
---------------------
We'll again pull two cards -- the first suggests something we should focus on for the week. The second suggests things we might consider in order to fully benefit from the attributes of the first card.
The cards are:
Six of Cups
The Sun
I've really got to start keeping track of these weekly readings (actually, I am -- I'm placing them on a blog at http://woodsongtarot.blogspot.com . The nice thing is that it let's you make comments about the reading online.) I could swear we had these same two cards just a few months back.
The Six of Cups makes me think of familiar, comfortable things. It makes me think of feeling warm, safe, and secure. You're not talking about big changes or exciting doings when the Six of Cups comes around -- it's time to cuddle up with the things that make you feel comfortable and at ease.
We've seen the Sun around a lot lately (could use some of it where I've been travelling!). The Sun also makes me think of warm, comforting times. Some of the Sun's comfort comes from the fact that it's enlightening -- it suggests being able to think clearly about complex matters.
When we put these two cards together, we get a tip that might help us address troubling situations. Perhaps, we may be able to resolve troubling issues not by trying something new, but by going back to the simple things we can always count on. Old friends, family, a comfortable pair of sweatpants, a jar of peanut butter, or a Bogart movie. Simplify things if you can -- perhaps the peace of mind you'll achieve will put you in the right frame of mind to face problems.
And that's about it this time! I hope things go well for you through the weekend and look forward to talking to you again next week. As always, if you're interested in a private reading, please try my sponsors above or my list of readers at http://www.woodsongtarot.com/readers.html .
Woodsong --
visit Tarot by Woodsong at http://www.woodsongtarot.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi would just like to say how much I enjoy my weekly tarot readings.
They are informative and give much greater insight to the cards than other readings I have had. Also, enjoy reading how your week has been, its nice to feel as though a human is responding with your tarot reading rather than something that has probably been computer generated !! :)
Keep up the fantastic work, looking forward to next weeks reading (though this weeks is pretty good too).
BB,
Carole6765

Anonymous said...

I always look foward to a reading. Lately, my life has taken a spiral downward and I always look to see the positive in my readings. I look forward to them and keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

The readings I get do others get the same readings word for word.

Anonymous said...

It never ceases to amaze me how "right on target" these readings can be-- how uplifting they are, and how personable they can be. You are a gift! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed your weekly readings for quite a while now, but I doubt that you exist ... Do you really? I think the readings are being written by quite a few people. Am I wrong?

Woodsong said...

Hi folks!

Thanks so much for all of your kind words -- I'm really glad you enjoy the readings. Yep, I'm a real person ... I do these by myself (which is why they're often late!)

The readings are "general" tarot readings rather than "personal" readings. Think of them as being similar to a horoscope you might read in the newspaper and you'd have the idea.

Woodsong