Thursday, February 03, 2005

Enough time for a weekend reading

Not quite sure how it happened, but here it is, Thursday morning, and I actually have a few free hours AND I'm sitting at my laptop! Sounds like a weekend reading to me!

I missed last week, so I'm glad to be able to slip an extra tarot reading in this time. Mornings are always the best reading times for me -- I used to only have evenings free when I did personal readings and found them really tough to do. Things just flow so much easier in the morning. That's probably one of the bigger reasons I quit doing personal readings -- if I ever get to the point where I have two or three mornings free each week (or weekend), then I'll probably start doing personal tarot readings again.

Woodsong
Free Tarot Readings by Woodsong

1 comment:

susane said...

Merci pour ces bons moments sur votre blog. Je suis souvent au poste pour regarder (encore et toujours) ces merveilleux articles que vous partagé. Vraiment très intéressant. Bonne continuation à vous !

voyance par mail rapide