Thursday, February 03, 2005

Enough time for a weekend reading

Not quite sure how it happened, but here it is, Thursday morning, and I actually have a few free hours AND I'm sitting at my laptop! Sounds like a weekend reading to me!

I missed last week, so I'm glad to be able to slip an extra tarot reading in this time. Mornings are always the best reading times for me -- I used to only have evenings free when I did personal readings and found them really tough to do. Things just flow so much easier in the morning. That's probably one of the bigger reasons I quit doing personal readings -- if I ever get to the point where I have two or three mornings free each week (or weekend), then I'll probably start doing personal tarot readings again.

Woodsong
Free Tarot Readings by Woodsong

1 comment:

Julia said...

Thank you for this very good site, really a mix of good and interesting ideas. Above all, keep it up. Good luck
cordially


voyance gratuite serieuse