Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Slow Down; Relax!

I hope your week's begun well -- I'm back in Houston but am still trying to sleep off California time. Maybe one more day will do it. Got tons of errands to do, too.

My American Idol pool is already messed up -- I'm solidly lodged in last place (well, at least 15 other people are tied with me)! To make it worse, I'm even starting to like Sanjaya! I've still got Melinda to win it and Jordin coming in second -- my surprise pick is Lakisha going fifth (or did I pick fourth? I don't remember now)

I've been enjoying the last two days of baseball -- I think I was ready for some slower paced things. Wish the Astros could find a closer, though. Looks like their high-priced free agent acquisition (Carlos Lee) is going to perform the same way as last year's high-priced free agent acquisition (Preston Wilson) by leading the team in strikeouts. Meanwhile, they've got several 300-hitters sitting on the bench not getting any playing time.

On to the reading!

We'll again pull two cards -- the first suggests something we should focus on for the week. The second suggests things we might consider in order to fully benefit from the attributes of the first card.

The cards are:

The Ten of Cups (maybe reversed?) Four of Swords


Our first card -- the Ten of Cups -- is curious this time. I'm not sure if it's reversed or not! I always follow a strict sequence when I draw a card and set it down -- but my finger slipped and the Ten of Cups fell reversed. However, if I hadn't dropped it, it would have been upright. Most readers pay attention to "accidental" card drops -- so I think I'm going to read this card as if it had been reversed from the beginning.

The Ten of Cups suggests complete familial comfort and happiness. All is well with you and the people you really care about. Since we're going to read this card as if it were reversed, we're going to deviate a bit from this meaning. I'm seeing this deviation as a delay -- as in you're not quite set to reach this state yet ... something needs to happen first.

Our second card, the Four of Swords, offers a clue. The Four of Swords suggests rest and recuperation -- which in itself suggests taking care of your own needs. This could be physical recuperation -- or perhaps mental rest might make more sense. In any case, take stock of yourself -- are there any areas where you feel particularly tired or stressed? The Four of Swords suggests taking the time and doing what's necessary to ease these strains. Once you do, you'll be prepared to move forward and realize the aspects of our first card.

Bottom line, in order to achieve peace with those you love, you have to start by preparing your body and mind to be a participant in that process. If you're pulled taut, you'll find it difficult to help create and enjoy the comfort that awaits you -- take time to put yourself first and take care of your needs!

And that's about it this week; I look forward to seeing you again next week. As always, if you're interested in a private reading, please check out some of the super readers I work with at http://www.woodsongtarot.com/readers.html. I also welcome your comments at http://woodsongtarot.blogspot.com!

Woodsong --
visit Tarot by Woodsong

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reading was right on the money...and the way you interpreted the card that you dropped was cool to me. You really help me out with your readings. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

the reading for sept 07 was so accurate!. reversed ace coins and king of spades. I did start in a new group at work. Indeed it is a new start, but not the right start. and yes; the king spades is me knowing that I need to try my hardest to move up in that job; despite my old age; despite my brain limitations; despite my terrible social skills; despite lack of experience on any kind of office work or any other decent job. It is a beautiful reading. Yes; ace of coins reversed: a start; but not the right start.
I suffered so much under that woman manager... I would leave the job so depressed; I would cry in the street and approach a stranger and tell him, 'pray for me, because I just hate to work under that manager; and I cannot be free of that woman. Please, please, pray for me. I could not sleep. It was hellish. A confrontation ensued ... and after that; a change was made... And I praise the lord; now I like this new manager, and I have the peace of mind that I need to work hard on my goal of moving to a better job within the organization. I want peace and quiet and a little more money that what I am making now. I will share my money in gratitude to God and the good and saint spirits. Bless them, Bless them!

voyance mail gratuite said...

I do not take enough time to read you but every time I always learn a packet! I will use this summer to do all that! In short all this to tell you thank you for all these tips !!