Thursday, May 19, 2005

Woodsong Reading

Hi there!

Hope your week's been going well; mine's been really tough, but things came together at the end and I actually got a good bit accomplished!

Heading back to Houston tomorrow morning -- thought I'd try to slip a second reading in this week. Hope you don't think I'm cramming your mailbox -- every now and then when my schedule opens up, I like to try to squeeze in a second reading to make up for those occasional weeks when I miss a reading!

How about a quick word from my sponsor, then on to the reading!

------------------------

(Here's a new sponsor -- maybe a way to earn a little extra summertime cash?)
Sit Back, Relax, and Get Paid for What You Think!!
Get paid to take online surveys - $5 to $75 per survey!
Get paid to participate in online focus groups $50 to $150 per hour!
Get paid to try new products - keep the products and get paid too!
Get paid to preview movie trailers $4 to $25 per hour!
Our companies will pay you $5 to $75 just to fill out simple online surveys from the comfort of your own home. Get paid $50 to $150 for participating in focus group panels for 30 to 60 minutes. THAT'S IT! No catch, no gimmick. They need everyday people to give their honest opinion for their marketing research, and they are willing to pay you for your time.
http://www.woodsongtarot.com/getpaid.html

-------------------------
(and our long-term favorite from those good folks from Austin!)

Why pay for those expensive psychic phone calls that cost at least $20 per call? Get FREE daily horoscope and Unlimited LIVE Psychic Readings for 5 FULL DAYS. That's 120 hours of Unlimited LIVE Psychic Readings. It's only $1.99 for a 5-Day Trial for unlimited access to Psychic Web. That's less than $.40 a day!
Your 5-day trial or monthly membership includes:
-Unlimited Live Video Chat with Psychic
-Unlimited Live Psychic Readings
-Email Readings
-Daily/Weekly/Monthly Horoscopes
-Tarot, Rune, I-Ching, Numerology and Biorhythm Readings
-Astro-Match
-Passion Signs
-Lucky Numbers
-Astrology Charts
-Psychic Tests
-Discussion Boards
-Psychic Chat
Psychic Web is your key to unlocking your future. Prove us wrong and click on the link. The Universe Awaits your Arrival!

http://www.woodsongtarot.com/bestpsychics/c2473.html

---------------------
We'll again pull two cards -- the first suggests something we should focus on for the week. The second suggests things we might consider in order to fully benefit from the attributes of the first card.

The cards are:

Ace of Swords

The World (Reversed)

I always say that Aces of any suit suggest the start of something new. The Ace of Swords tends to suggest matters of the intellect and reason. This might be something like trying to build a new attitude ... or beginning to study a new subject matter.

It can also suggest mental adjustments -- perhaps trying to accept or understand things you've previously found difficult to accept. It does suggest being fair and impartial -- carefully evaluating and weighing what you think about those things that concern you.

When we look at our second card, we get a little more information about the types of endeavors we might consider. The World is one of the "happy ending" cards -- everything has reached it's final and logical conclusion and we've completed our endeavor. Being reversed, it likely suggests a delay in attaining this level of completion.

So -- what types of intellectual endeavors should we consider? Well, probably those that aren't likely to be quick studies or quick fixes. Look for things that may require a more lasting committment -- perhaps this is a good time to consider the type of changes that will stick in your life for a long time.

So -- rather than "read a book", you might want to explore an entire genre -- British mysteries, hard science fiction, French history. Rather than learn a little about a subject, perhaps you might consider becoming more knowledgable about the entire subject. Instead of a read-a-paperback-on-the-beach type diversion, maybe you'll find a hobby or interest that will entertain and exercise your intellect for a much longer period of time.

Bottom line -- this might be a good time to consider projects that may end out being long-term (or even life-long) pursuits rather than temporary diversions.

And that's about it this time! I hope things go well for you through the weekend and look forward to talking to you again next week. As always, if you're interested in a private reading, please try my sponsors above or my list of readers at http://www.woodsongtarot.com/readers.html . I also welcome your comments at http://woodsongtarot.blogspot.com !

Woodsong --
visit Tarot by Woodsong at http://www.woodsongtarot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of 5 days which I should have been working, I only worked 2. I have a chest infection, which is being treated very well by a course of antibiotics.
Alright to the cards. I am seriously looking into developing my psychic ability. I thought that I would try tarot reading to start with. Finding it quite challenging to decipher the meanings of the cards, especially when relating to a particular question or position. I have joined a forum but I find it quite frustrating with the types of responses I get from my posts. However, despite my frustration and other things, I think that I will try it out for a bit longer (the forum, I mean). They provide interesting exercises which I like to look into. I have tried the tarot before, but didn't get a connection with the cards and it didn't interest me much. But I have found that I am in deed getting interested in it now. As far as I know the study of tarot is a long process which involves plenty of practice. Maybe it will be a long lasting interest or just a passing fad, only time will tell.

Woodsong said...

Sorry to hear about the chest infection -- be sure and take all of the antibiotics! You didn't mention which tarot forum you've been visiting -- if it's "alt.tarot", you're probably best avoiding it. I can recommend the "learningthetarot" forum ... I believe it's carried by Yahoo Groups. Lotsa good and nice people at the forum and they're very patient with newcomers and questions.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have been getting your readings for ages (well over a year & maybe more). I love hearing about your family & feel you are more of a friend each week - I really felt for you when your guitars were stolen (my boyfriend is a big player). Keep up the good work. Love it !! Tx