Thursday, April 07, 2005

Woodsong Reading


Greetings,

Hope your week's been going well -- it's been a "catch up" week for me and I've actually pretty much "caught up" with things! Since I had some extra time, I thought I'd send an extra reading this week.

Just got a call from the auto shop. My son had brought his Jeep Wrangler in for an oil change. This is the Jeep one with the jacked-up body and huge tires. I need to stand on something to climb into it. When he first got it, he went mudding every day -- and ended out destroying the transmission because he never changed the transmission fluid or filters. (This is the same son who invented potty-hockey). Important safety tip -- if you drive a four-wheel-drive in mud or water, you MUST change your transmission fluid!

Anyway, after talking to the auto repair guy, it sounds like my son's never changed the engine oil, either. "Black and thin" was how it was described. My older son is mechanical-savvy -- he's pretty good about changing his oil every 3000 miles or so. Second son is mechanical-doofus.

My youngest sister had a Chevy Blazer that she never changed the oil in. It went about 30,000 miles before the motor completely fried. This was my mechanical-savvy sister, too -- I never understood quite how this came about.

Hmmm ... come to think about it, I'm about due for a change in my truck, too. Oh well, I guess I'm not as "caught up" as I thought I was!

How about a quick word from our sponsor, and then on to the reading!

-------------------------

Once again, here're these nice folks in Austin with a great deal on unlimited real-time Internet readings.

Why pay for those expensive psychic phone calls that cost at least $20 per call? Get FREE daily horoscope and Unlimited LIVE Psychic Readings for 5 FULL DAYS. That's 120 hours of Unlimited LIVE Psychic Readings. It's only $1.99 for a 5-Day Trial for unlimited access to Psychic Web. That's less than $.40 a day!

Your 5-day trial or monthly membership includes:
-Unlimited Live Video Chat with Psychic
-Unlimited Live Psychic Readings
-Email Readings
-Daily/Weekly/Monthly Horoscopes
-Tarot, Rune, I-Ching, Numerology and Biorhythm Readings
-Astro-Match
-Passion Signs
-Lucky Numbers
-Astrology Charts
-Psychic Tests
-Discussion Boards
-Psychic Chat

Psychic Web is your key to unlocking your future. Prove us wrong and click on the link. The Universe Awaits your Arrival!

http://www.woodsongtarot.com/bestpsychics/c2473.html

---------------------

We'll again pull two cards -- the first suggests something we should focus on for the week. The second suggests things we might consider in order to fully benefit from the attributes of the first card.

The cards are:

Three of Pentacles (Reversed)

Ten of Swords

The Three of Pentacles is a “work” card - or more appropriately, a “joy of work” card. It suggests that the act of being creative and productive can be a source of great comfort. This is a realistic, practical card - it’s rooted in the material world. It suggests all the things necessary to be productive and successful - concentration, focus, motivation, and energy.

Being reversed, the message is distorted. What I think it's saying here is to examine if a work-related matter is a source of frustration rather than joy.

Anything like that? Something that's just dragging on and won't go away? Maybe something that you just can't complete satisfactorily. How about something that you just don't want to do -- you're unable to get into it?

Let's look at our second card for a tip about what we might do.

Many people feel that the Ten of Swords might be the worst card in the deck In one sense, this card suggests reaching the absolute bottom - a situation has gotten so bad it cannot get any worse. If you think about it, though, this is actually a positive message! If things cannot get any worse, that means they can only get better!

In fact, the deeper meaning of this card is that you’ve passed through the worst of the conflict and have reached a turning point. This card is often a message to look for opportunity in the face of your adversity - this is where opportunity often hides.

When we tie this in with our reversed Three, the apparent message is that if identify a work-related matter that's frustrating us, then we can turn it around. If things can't get worse, then they can only get better.

What I think this says is that we may need an attitude fix. Rather than letting a vexing situation get the best of us, go into things knowing that we can make it work. Perhaps all we need is a slight attitude-adjustment to get things back on track?

And that's about it this time! I hope things go well for you through the weekend and look forward to talking to you again next week. As always, if you're interested in a private reading, please try my sponsors above or my list of readers at http://www.woodsongtarot.com/readers.html . I also welcome your comments at http://woodsongtarot.blogspot.com !

Woodsong --
visit Tarot by Woodsong at http://www.woodsongtarot.com

---
You are currently subscribed to woodsong-free-tarot-reading as woodsongtarot.jedi@blogger.com
To unsubscribe click on the link below:
http://host.netatlantic.com/cgi-bin/process.pl?id=37481622K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Woodsong,
I know your readings aren't personal, but today's (April 7) is extremely appropriate for me. So you're encouraging me a bit ... Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that if you neglect something, like your son did, then it always turns around and bites you. Especially now that it is Mercury retrograde. Since Wednesday I have had a very interesting few days to say the least. I had a car accident on Wednesday morning. Walked to the police station which I thought that I could easily walk there and back during my lunch hour break yesterday (Thursday), how wrong was I, had to get a taxi back and even then it took me more than an hour. Today (Friday) I thought that I could ride in to work and ride back home in time to pick up my son from child care. I managed to get to work in time, but not in time to pick up my son by closing time, as it happened it didn't matter as they had a staff meeting. Lots of other interesting things happening since. One of the things which I thought was a "highlight" is a guy I noticed around when I have my lunch who I find attractive, came in to my work place. No real communication, but it put a smile on my face. Despite these apparent frustrations, I didn't see them as frustrations, I just carried on the best I could, and at the same time seeing how things can't be as bad as it seems. But yet again it may be a situation that happened Tuesday night, which definitely put a BIG smile on my face, so having all these other things thrown at me, the Tuesday night overshadowed all the other things, still smiling - broadly!!!